Sunday, August 19, 2007

"Now I aint sayin she a gold digger"

This weekend I had another NYC visitor...one of my favorite people in the world! Mel and I hadn't seen each other in three plus months, which is quite a long time considering I've spent the last three years of my life with this girl! Mel and I got some pool time in on Friday, and at lunch at one of our favorite spots in Old Town. You can't go wrong with a grilled ham & cheese sandwich and DP. Our evening adventures kind of crack me up. Mel & I share many passions, one of them being dancing. We took a short road trip to Baltimore, and danced the night away on the inner harbor. So maybe this happened to be a multi-stake institute dance...fun times, fun times! The great thing about Mel is that we are pretty much satisfied with dancing just about anywhere. We even hit up cheesecake factory afterwards for a little dessert! We didn't get to bed at a decent hour any of the nights...which was great. At one point I checked my phone on Friday night and it was 5:09am...oops. You would think after spending an entire day together alone, we would be ok with calling it a night!

Saturday we hit up the beach, technically the Eastern Shore near Annapolis, with some friends. With all of us combined, we had about every celeb magazine 7-11 owned with us on the beach. We purposely staked out our spot by the attractive lifeguard. Nice work Lisa on the pic! We hit up the Crab Shack afterwards, and that was definitely an experience. I prefer my Alaskan King Crab Legs, rather than the entire crab. So much hard work, for so little meat! I was okay with every thing but the eyes of the crab. That kind of freaked me out a little. Our waitress was amazing and brought Mel and I our very own pitcher of Cherry Coke! Pretty much loving our lives.







8 comments:

cindee said...

honey, you need to give rid of that pic of us on the beach. i can't be immortalized with these tan lines!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can keep the pyramid one--go team!!!!

cindee said...

ps--your blog was about your friend melissa, and you titled it "i ain't sayin she a gold digger"--what are you saying about melissa??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

MishMyBelle said...

Cindee you look hot on the beach. Embrace it.

nerak said...

CUTE GIRLS! So glad you have fun! Everyone's had a chance to hang out in DC for the weekend with you, Michele: Bryndee, Kellie, Melissa. Just fyi, my turn is coming up!!

Lesley said...

I can't handle those crabs!!! WOW!!! Mallets and all! Cute pictures Michele! I am so glad that you had a fun weekend with Melissa! You both look really pretty and I am glad you were able to fit a little dancing in!

NatAttack said...

Looks like you had fun! I too am loving the beach these days...

Lisa said...

I really don't know what to say...I thought we had an agreement that some of those pics would not be shared...oh well, what's done is done and seriously good times...that life guard...what a treat! ;) But maybe my favorite part was rocking out to "Gold Digger" in the car and seeing "Sindee" hanging her bra out the window!

kez said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend!