Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Randomness

Yesterday was a big day for me. I drove an hour and a half away to take my Master's Level Social Work licensing test. I was stressing out about this test BIG TIME! In order to proceed with the job I was offered, I needed to pass this test and become licensed. The last couple of weeks I have been really going kind of crazy at home. I am done with the test and I PASSED!! I get to start working next week! No more studying for that stupid test.

Last night to celebrate, some friends and I went to dinner (get ready for it) at COSTCO! If you've never tried the hot dogs, pizza, smoothies, frozen yogurt, cesar salad, churro's, you are missing out! I personally am a big fan of their pizza and yogurt. I decided Costco would be a fun date night. I mean, you have the samples, the food, and then all the neat electronics and gadgets to look at. I am a fan! I could seriously spend hours at Costco. FYI they have a Drew Barrymore DVD collection of "Never Been Kissed" "Ever After" and "Fever Pitch" for I want to say, under 10 dollars. I thought that was a good collection. You can also buy a card/stationary kit with 34 cards/envelopes for 10 dollars. This is why I love Costco! You get tricked into buying things you think you need because they are such a good deal! Fortunately I behaved and decided to wait until I start working to spend any money!
I heart Costco.

A boy I play volleyball with, and I started talking about shopping. He told me he will never be a shopper. I said, you know you are going to have a wife someday who will want to shop and enjoy it. His response, as long as they have a recliner somewhere in the store to camp out on, I will be fine. The same boy later informed us that one of his favorite movies is Pride & Prejudice. I don't think I will ever fully understand men. They just never cease to amaze me!

THE END

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Costco is fantastic...I wish I had a slice of their pizza right now. And as for this boy...I am curious...who is it? ;) And lastly...CONGRATULATIONS again on your big test! Although, I am a bit sad you will be a working woman and you wont be around when I ditch out on work.

Kristan said...

Hip Hip Horray! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you. That is fantastic that you passed and can start working :) Yeah for Mich.

nerak said...

1) CONGRATULATIONS!
2) I love P&P.
3) As much as #2 is true, be wary of guys who say it's their fav movie.
4) That is all.

Love your face, Michele!

Lesley said...

Way to go Sheller!!!! :) I am so happy for you and glad that your test is done! I am glad that you chose Costco to do your celebrating! I too, am a huge Costco fan and spend a little too much money there! Enjoy your last few non-working days!

D-dawg said...

My dad always goes and reclines in "relax the back" store at the mall when we shop! ha ha. Great job on your test. It is always a HUGE relief when you've passed something and can move on.

cindee said...

men are strange--although i must admit i probably seem like an alien to some men some time!!

ps--i'll pass the word at the LIFE CHANGING EVENT this weekend that you think a trip to costco would be a great date!!!!!!