Thursday, July 12, 2007

More Birthdays!






Wednesday was Cindee's (my roommate) birthday partay! We held a little dessert party for her at our house. Fun times. But the best part of the night was the after party. A small group stayed to have a dance party. Can I just say I love a random house dance party. There are few things that make me happier :) We moved out the furniture in our living room and busted a few moves. I think I need to go 80's dancing ASAP! Nothing better than a little Whitney, Erasure, Queen, Oingo Biongo! Ahhh...you can be sure there will be more of these to come!

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Fun times in DC!!!! I love your outfit! I wish I could have been at that little dessert party! It all looked so good!

Janelle said...

Fun!! Yeah dance parties!

nerak said...

How 'small' was the 'small group' dance party again? ;)

MishMyBelle said...

okay so maybe it was just me :) Karen, you know I can dance anytime of the day!

angie said...

Go Michele!!

Meredith said...

ah, i love the 80s music! wish i could have been there...

Tracy and Odie said...

so really, i need to get your email address instead of leaving things on your blog :) anyhow, turns out that sarah will be out of town this wednesday and will be back sunday. perhaps we could do it sunday or early next week? thoughts? complaints? likes?

nerak said...

That's not what I heard. I heard that there was someone else involved in this dance party. :)

janellelee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.