Monday, June 25, 2007

Do I have any takers?

I've been thinking it is time to sign up for my net half marathon. Although I still do not claim to be a runner, I very much enjoyed the race in Brooklyn...and I think I am ready to start training again. I've been researching a good race for all of us east coast runners to attend. I think the Baltimore Running Festival looks like it could be a nice run. Check it out here.

Friends from Boston and New York could stay with me for the weekend and we could treat ourselves to a little fun in Georgetown?! YES??? Think about it: a great run through the Charm city, a fun weekend in DC, and an opportunity to visit your dear friend Michele! What's there to think about?!


Do I have ANY Takers????

4 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

WOW!! Not a one person?! Come on now...Natalie? Karen Z? Karen C? Bryndee? Think about it at least!

nerak said...

Haha, um, yeah, I'm probably not going to be a taker on this one. I have faced the reality that I am not a disciplined person. :)

ANJ said...

okay... i'm thinking about it... but it's been really hot lately!

MishMyBelle said...

wait...who is sassparilla? Bryndee?