Thursday, June 21, 2007

My New Home

Because I am part of the day club now, I have more time to spend blogging. Many of you have requested pictures of my new place, so here you have it. I am quite please with the location and roommate situation. It is also a fairly spacious place, compared to my last apartment...which means visitors are welcome! I am getting a little bored during the day, and try to keep myself doing productive things aside from the job search. I am not sure blogging constitutes as productive, but what can you do. This is a four story townhouse. Each of us have our own bedroom and bathroom, which is excellent. Sorry about my annoying voice in this video!





8 comments:

grandma said...

Looks like a neat apt. It amazes me how you go into a city and get around like you do. You will never want to settle for a small town!!!! Have fun -- some day you will be busy with a family and look back to your "single" days with envy!!

MishMyBelle said...

grandma, I love that you read my blog! I miss and love you!

NatAttack said...

WHAT!? Who's STUFF is all of that? And do they want to move in with me?

Sheesh, maybe I should move to DC!

kez said...

Looks like a great apt Michele!! I'm kind of a little jealous :)

Lesley said...

Very nice Michele! WOW!!! I never had anything like that when I was single! I am happy for you! It's so nice and spacious and clean! Thanks for the post, I have been dying to see your new place!

Kristan said...

What a great place! I can't wait to see it next week :)

D-dawg said...

Somehow I missed this post when you wrote it. But I love your place. It looks very nice! I hope you're feeling all settled now. And your voice was cute on the machine.

nerak said...

Ok so I just found this post and I am DYING. So cute. So jealous. All of the above.

I also just finished a rice krispy treat from Starbucks. I think you are to blame for that addiction.