Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"I'm So Excited & I just Can't Hide It"

My girlfriends from NYC are coming to visit this weekend! This makes me very happy. I'll admit, I've been a little bored lately, especially during the days. There is only so much you can do when trying to find a job. I am trying to be social and meet people here...but it can get exhausting! It will be a nice break to hang with the girls this weekend. Let me introduce you to them:

Meet Karen. Karen and I had a lot of date nights together in NYC consisting of: Broadway shows, dinner, romantic walks in the park, movie nights, etc. etc. Karen is also my sports buddy! You do NOT mess with this girl on the court. She is a beautiful girl and such a fun one to be around!



Meet Bryndee. Bryndee is one of my favorite dancing buddies. This girl knows how to shake it on the dance floor...watch out fellows! Bryndee was also my running buddy while training for the half marathon. This girl is amazingly disciplined and always up for an adventure.


Meet Kristan. Kristan is one of the most entertaining people to talk to. She is HILARIOUS and sarcastic, and I can't get enough of this girl. She keeps me up to date with the latest celeb gossip and TV show drama. Kristan and I also share a love for extremely cheesy chick flicks. I tell you, I need to watch Lucky Seven sometime soon :)


Meet Kez. Kez is one amazing girl. She is always helping out where needed, and keeps herself extremely busy. Karen is always up for doing something, and fun to chat with. Oh how I miss PHA! Look out for Kez and Kristan in the 2009 season of Amazing Race...they will definitely win it!
Girls I can't wait to see you! Safe travels...and be ready to live it up in DC!

4 comments:

nerak said...

Oh honey, I was BORN ready! TWO DAYS AND COUNTING!!

Kristan said...

Yeah! I'm so excited. 9 hours and counting :)

Meredith said...

looks fun! i love when i get girlfriend time, especially with people I haven't seen in awhile. keep up the job hunt! i know it's demoralizing and frustrating, but something will come up. as for your half marathon, if i wasn't pregnant and living on the opposite coast, you could totally count me in:)

NatAttack said...

I feel like I know these girls super well from blogs/stories, and I've only met a few of them. What a great tribute!