Thursday, June 21, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Amber and I attempted to get a group together to go to the Nat' s game last night! What better way to start off the summer than conversing with friends, eating a hot dog, and watching America's sport. The four of us that ended up going had a wonderful time! I've decided baseball games are the perfect activity to get to know people better, and chat. Let's be honest, baseball games are not too intense. If you miss an inning because you're busy chit chatting, you've got 8 innings left to catch up. Whereas at a football game, you watch the game and limit the chit chat to timeouts and halftime. Football is a much better sport. Anyway, fun summer evening at RFK Stadium!


5 comments:

Lesley said...

Fun night! I have to agree with you, I am a bigger football and basketball fan vs. a baseball fan, but it's still fun! Did they win?! Looks like a good time!

Joseph said...

I'm sorry! Ok? Sheesh.

MishMyBelle said...

you will never be forgiven! I can't believe you.

MishMyBelle said...

they lost...boo!

Kiersten said...

Oh, that makes me all nostalgic for good ol' RFK in the slums!