Monday, June 4, 2007

Sweet Reunion

It has been quite a while since I've blogged. I am now home in Washington State visiting my family. It is wonderful. My brother, Brian returned home from the Rosario, Argentina mission on Saturday, June 1. The siblings were all a little excited and decided he needed a welcome home poster for his return. Brian was a little shy when he got off the plane, but that is to be expected. We are all happy he is home! The original 6 Mickelsen children are home this week, and we are having a great time! Haley keeps us entertained...I think I may be the favorite aunt now! Check out these pictures:

The Mickelsen Children await Brian's return!

Elder Mickelsen

What a good looking crew!


Haley meets Uncle Brian

7 comments:

D-dawg said...

Ok, so those pictures make me cry a little! I'm so happy to see Brian safe and sound and back home. I hope he'll do ok with the adjustment... I know it is hard. Everyone looks so good and happy! I love your family. Thanks for sharing, I have been dying to hear how it went~!

nerak said...

Exciting stuff, Michele! I'm so glad that you are getting some family time. Your pics make me excited for Cody to come home... in a year... Ha!

janellelee said...

you guys are so cute! i love your family! it was fun to see you all there and Brian was so sweet when he got off the plane. i am glad you posted pictures!! i hope you have a great time in k-town!!!!

maWeesa said...

i can't believe he's home... it's so crazy we were in dc when he left.. btw.. looks like somebody's been doin' some shopping.. you little devil!

Meredith said...

what a great-looking fam...no wonder you have so much fun with all of them! families are so great:)

angie said...

Welcome home Brian!! He looks great and so happy! You all look happy! I love you guys! These pics are getting me more excited to see Brett!

Kiersten said...

I don't even know your brother, but I can't believe he's home! I remember in DC you were so sad when he left...It makes me a little bit sad...I still have 7 months until my Bryan gets home from Australia!