Saturday, June 9, 2007

Graduation

I know this is a little late in coming...but I did promise to post a few graduation pics. Unfortunately my camera was not found, so I only have the few shots from my parent's camera. I had such a good visit with my parents and am grateful that they were able to come and support me. I am still in Washington and getting anxious to get back to DC and begin real life.

Mom & Me

Dad & Me

M&M

My cute parents outside Lincoln Center

And...the new car! Still feeling pretty good about that purchase !

7 comments:

D-dawg said...

Oooooo I love the car! And congrats again on graduation! Your parents look so cute... it is always good to see pictures of them. Good luck when you head back to DC!

kez said...

Love the pictures!
How are you?!

nerak said...

Ahhhh! First of all, that pic of you and Mel is so cute! And can I just say that I am sooo jealous of your car? See you in a couple of weeks, honey!

Kiersten said...

I love your car! That's exciting. I'm so excited that you are back in DC, but as a real grown up this time! I love getting comments from you on my blog--it's so good to hear from you! Hope life is going as well for you as it looks like it is. Also good to see that your dad looks like he's doing well

Lesley said...

I love your car Michele and am so excited/happy for you to start life in DC! Happy Graduation and it's been so much fun being able to hang out with you! I love you!

Janelle said...

Congratulations! Congrats on both the graduation and your new car--you're officially a "grown-up"!
Love,
Janelle

grandma said...

you city girl, you!! Have fun in DC with your car and friends. Watch the other guy -- he is always at fault!! don't get into an accident