Monday, June 18, 2007

Point Away!

I have a great friend Karen. I found myself cracking up at her blog today. She really does have an affinity to pointing to the air, check her out here . Her blog prompted me to go through my New York pictures to see if her obsession with sticking her hand up in the air holds true. The results:

This pose can can be used to pump yourself up before running a half marathon:
When living up the NYC night life, and especially enjoying the company!
When about to watch one of the best movies of all time, TBH!
There you have it. She has proven her point, and I second it!


6 comments:

nerak said...

Oh, that totally made my morning. I am so glad that I was worthy of a whole post dedicated to me pointing to the air! The funny thing is, I didn't use any of those pics in my post. What can I say, I need to be the center of attention in every picture, and what better way that to point to the sky!

We'll have to be sure to take some point-to-the-sky pics in DC! 1.5 wks and counting!

MishMyBelle said...

whoooo! I am so excited for you to come. I love that you pose in pictures!

D-dawg said...

That is so funny! It must just be a natural reaction when she's sees a camera to point up! Ha ha ha

Tracy and Odie said...

hey babe, so good seeing you the other night. i put seth on a "find michelle a job" assignment. we'll see how he does. he said he'd look into it. and i don't know if i've ever given you the link but here's my blog: tracyjoymarie.blogspot.com

Lesley said...

That's so funny! I love it!

angie said...

Ha ha that is so funny!